The Scofield Study Bible III offers an unparalleled package of reference tools designed to enrich the study of God's unchanging Word. It has been augmented--not revised--with a wealth of factual information. Quality materials and workmanship are the hallmarks of an Oxford Bible.
- An exclusive, subject-based topical chain reference system that enables readers to follow major themes throughout the entirety of Scripture.
- Over 100 boxed factual articles and lists that put a wealth of fascinating information at the reader's fingertips.
- Expanded introductions that include detailed outlines of each book.
- An expanded Subject Index permits easier retrieval of information.
- Side-column references are grouped by chapter and verse for quick referencing.
- Over 550 in-text definitions of proper nouns locate place name references and explain the meaning of personal names in their original languages.
- Nearly 70 in-text black and white maps and charts help orient the reader to geographical references in the biblical text.
- Nearly 250 notes crucial to understanding the Scofield (including all notes on Dispensations, Covenants, and Summary notes) are featured as in-text articles, making them easier to locate and read.
- 16 pages of accurate, full color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features) that illustrate the biblical world.
- A Presentation Section for personalizing this Bible as a gift.
Dimensions: 6.75 x 1.25 x 9.5 inches