From Genesis to Revelation, the people, events and teachings of the Bible are God's treasury of wisdom and guidance for anyone who has been called to be a person of influence. Whether you're an executive, a pastor, an entrepreneur, a parent, a coach, or a teacher, you are a leader, someone who influences and encourages others.
From Adam to Eve in the Garden of Eden, the first leaders to learn from failure, to the apostle John on the Isle of Patmos, an imprisoned leader who cast a vision of hope for generations to come, God's Word is full of people from whom we can learn leadership.
In The Maxwell Leadership Bible, Executive Editor Dr. John Maxwell walks you through the NKJV Bible text as he draws from his decades of godly leadership and best-selling resources to illuminate the time-tested and life-changing principles of leadership in Scripture.
- The dependable New King James Version®
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership: in-depth articles that reveal these laws as seen in the lives of Bible people
- The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader: insightful articles showing positive and negative examples of each of these qualities
- Over 100 biographical profiles: times and events in people's lives that reveal God's truths about leadership
- Introductions to the books of the Bible outlining God's role in the lives of influential men and women
- Hundreds of compelling short articles and expressive "read-as-you-go" notes on mentoring and influence
- Thorough topical indexes for quick access to Scripture passages and articles addressing leadership issues
- Hardcover binding
Dimensions: 6.75 x 1.5 x 9.5