Robert Sheffey was an American circuit-riding preacher of the nineteenth century. The film tells the true story of this unusual servant of God, who as a rowdy young man follows his friends to a revival meeting and there finds the Lord. A man of prayer, tireless service and great compassion, "Brother Sheffey" rides through the Appalachian Mountains spreading the gospel. Although he suffers the loss of his two greatest treasures in one day, Sheffey still finds forgiveness in his heart for the person who caused his sorrow. The film captures the warmth and compassion of a man whose soul was on fire for the Lord.
- Running Time: 137 minutes
- English Soundtrack in Stereo and 5.1
- Subtitles: English (SDH), Spanish and Chinese
Special features included.
Public showing rights included with HD version when:
- Church or group owns copy of Blue-ray
- Shows complete HD film, unedited
- Does not charge admission