Respected Bible scholar Ron Rhodes uses his years of study and of talking to believers and seekers to create an exceptional resource that covers a wide range of issues--from apologetics to questions about the church--based on Scripture.
In this age of uncertainty, Rhodes offers an array of clear answers to many challenging questions about God and the Bible--perhaps ones you haven't even considered, such as...
- Why did God allow four Gospels into the Bible that have apparent contradictions?
- Are science and the Bible irreconcilable?
- How can three "persons" be one God?
- Is it wrong to celebrate birthdays?
- Is it permissible for Christians to get divorced?
This must-have addition to your personal library of faith-building resources not only demonstrates the solid evidence for your faith but also models what it means to be a diligent student of God's Word.