Many women struggle daily with habits, emotions, and difficulties that they long to overcome. Women Counseling Women interweaves the perfect wisdom of God's Word with heartfelt compassion and concern as it addresses ...
- fear, worry, and depression
- single parenting, wayward teenagers, the "perfect mom" syndrome
- eating disorders, same-sex attraction, and other habitual struggles
- verbal abuse, loneliness in marriage, and pornography
- caregiving of elderly parents
Designed for both self-use and as a guide for counseling others, this resource--with contributions from more than 20 biblical counselors--offers answers that will encourage and endure because God's Word is timeless and full of practical help for the problems women face.